Cancellation Policy – Cancel 14 days in advance for a full refund.
Check-in begins at 3pm. Check-out is by 11am.
Our Provincetown hotel is totally pet friendly and we are surrounded by many pet-friendly beaches, parks, restaurants, and shops.
To ensure that you and your pets enjoy your stay we ask that you follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Outside of your room, all pets must be on a leash.
- All pets must be registered with the Front Office.
- Pets may be left unattended in the room. A contact number must be provided to the front desk when registering. If your pet has an issue or disturbs other guests you will be contacted and asked to return to the The Breakwater Hotel to attend to your pet. Please keep this in mind when leaving your pet unattended in the room.
- You, the pet owner, will be responsible for any damage to the rooms or grounds that is created by your pet. Charges for these damages will be posted to the credit card on file. By signing below, you agree to pay any and all charges posted to your account for damages.
- A credit card on file is required when registering at The Breakwater Hotel with your pet. Additional security deposits and or charges may be applied to this card should they be warranted by the management.
- Please clean up after your pet. There is a dumpster available at the front of the property for proper ‘doggy bag’ disposal. Please do not dispose in the rooms.
- Housekeepers and other staff members cannot enter your room if the pet is present even if your pet is crated or if you are in the room.
- Please place the Do Not Disturb sign on your door anytime the pet is inside especially if you are not with them.
- Please contact the front desk to arrange for daily housekeeping. Housekeeping is available from 10am-2pm daily and is required daily when you have a pet. You will need to take the pet out for 20-40 minutes while the housekeepers service your room
- Pet fee is $35 per day / per pet in addition to the room rate. This is a fee not a deposit.
- Pets are not allowed in the Front Office during breakfast hours. 7:00am-10:30am.
- Service Animals – There is no change for Service Animals. Service Animals must still register at The Breakwater Hotel. Service Animals may not be left unattended in the rooms. A Service Animal must be with the owner at all time to qualify as a Service Animal per State and Federal Regulations
- Failure to adhere to these rules may result in your being required to remove the pet from the property.